Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Letter to our Baby

Dear Baby J,

Guess what!? We did it! We are out of trimester 1! Your daddy and I are sooo excited and relieved to be out of this trimester. You are safe and moving around like crazy inside my tummy. Even though we can’t see you too well in the ultrasound pictures, we think you are absolutely adorable and the cutest little thing we have ever laid eyes on. We can’t wait to meet you and hold you in our arms.
Until then, stay safe, warm and loved inside of me.
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

P.S. I am sorry you have to hear me yell a lot lately… my students are awfully excited for Christmas break and I have to raise my voice to get them under control. So sorry if it hurts your ears. I have been eating lots of chocolate to make it up to you… hope you like it as much as mommy does!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment