Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Little Man or Pretty Princess?

Well Hello Baby J.....!
I hope you are feeling safe, warm and cozy in my tummy. You have been growing for 17 weeks now! I cannot believe you are the size of my palm! I have not felt you tickle my tummy yet, but your daddy and I did get to hear your heartbeat last week. It was the sweetest sound we have ever heard and we couldn't stop smiling. I CANNOT WAIT to meet you and kiss your little face. We love you so much already. I have barely started to show but I am reminded daily that you are inside of me because I am constantly eating:)
Your daddy and I are soooo excited for next Thursday, Feb. 4. We get to find out if you are our handsome little man or our sweet baby girl. I cannot wait to find out so please cooperate and don't play hide and seek. Once we know, I can start planning and decorating your nursery. Here are a few ideas I have.....
Can you hear daddy and I when we talk to you? I hope so!
We love you so much. We cannot wait to hold you in just 23 short weeks. Until then, keep growing and stay safe and warm. I wish you could know how much we love you!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

  1. I love your letter to your little one! He/she is blessed with awesome parents! I know you are looking forward to decorating the nursery! How fun!

    ReplyDelete