Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favorite Part Yet.... Somersaults!

So last night I was laying on the couch enjoying the P & Q while reading my book when suddenly I noticed some movement around my belly. I thought I was seeing things so I ignored it and continued reading my juicy romantic book...until I saw it move again. I had to stop and see what this was. Well, you guess it... yep, it was my little sidekick trying to show off by doing somersaults for me. It was by far, the NEATEST part of pregnancy yet! It went on for 20 minutes. I don't know why, but it made me giggle. I then started to jiggle my tummy to get him to keep doing it. I could not wait to get home from work today so I could lay on the couch and wait for my little monkey to come say hi again. Did I say I LOVE this part of pregnancy!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment