Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Santa's Lap

Tonight we took Cade to see Santa for his 2nd time ever. Last year, he loved it. Do you remember? Click HERE for a recap.
Well, this year was extra special because we had TWO little ones to share Santa's lap! Yep, it was Berkley's 1st time ever meeting the big guy. We went back to the same place - Fashion Island - and Santa certainly had an effect! Ha! What do you think!? Do you think the kids had fun?
I just love the above picture. It cracks me up when kids scream. Poor Cade, I hate to see him upset, but he was fine the minute we took him from Santa. I then could chuckle. And Little Miss Berks just looks bored by the whole thing. I think she is thinking, "Aw, Mom... you got me all dressed up for this?"
And this pic below is so sweet. Santa thought she was asleep since her eyes were closed a second before, so he thought he was playing a role. Too cute! I'm glad we got a pic of her alone with Santa since it was her very 1st time meeting Santa.
This is the giant tree they have at the mall. It was freezing outside!!
Here's to another year! I can only imagine what next year's photo will look like! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment