Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Easter Bunny 2013

My mom and I took the kids to South Coast Plaza (Crystal Court) to see the Easter Bunny.  Here are MY little Easter bunnies:)

Whoops!  Caught em both with closed eyes.
The kids surprised me.  I figured Cade would be fine and Berkley (aka Miss Stranger Danger) would scream.  I was SHOCKED!  Berkley had no problem letting the bunny hold her! She won't let most people hold her, yet she let a huge white bunny!?  Who is this girl? :)
Cade stood way back and was very timid.  I had to hold him and get in the picture too!  It didn't make for a good photo since I was in workout attire.  Oh well.  I need to scan the picture and post it here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment