Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

I Still Got It!

What a day today has been! I woke up CRAVING a nice run on the boardwalk - which I haven't done in a few months. I wasn't even sure I had a sports bra long enough to cover the bump! Once I hit the pavement it was like riding a bike, like I never even left, like long lost lovers being reunited. Ok,that was a bit much, but you get my point. I ran 4 miles and felt great! It didn't hurt that it was a gorgeous summer day packed with people! I worked up an appetite so then I headed to Cappy's for breakfast. I couldn't decide what to get - the waffle or the chicken fried steak - so I decided, "what the heck? Why not get BOTH!?" I polished off BOTH meals no problem! Ha ha

I then took the dogs on a 45 minute walk which included going to the beach. I still wasn't tired out so I decided to pamper myself and jog over to get a pedicure.
Then I topped off the morning (early afternoon) at the beach reading my book. I dug a hole in the sand for my belly and was able to lay on my stomach.... ahhhh, I havn't laid on my stomach for sooo long, pure Heaven! What a great day today has been!
Now it is time for a nap... nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment