Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Grandparents Day!

In light of Grandparents Day, Cade & I drove out to my parents' house to have dinner, watch some reality TV, and spend the night. We first stopped at my mom's school so Cade could meet her 1st graders. We then headed to Mimi & Poppy's house before school got out to beat the crowds. When we arrived, this was awaiting us.... so cute:) Cade was out like a light while Mimi rocked him. Good thing.... we were able to watch our show!

He laid next to Poppy for some male bonding time.
I just love that Cade gets to see his Mimi & Poppy so much. Thanks for the good food, great convo, and laughs. I think we might just have to make this a weekly tradition! Happy Grandparents Day! We love you!
Love,
Mitch & Caders

No comments:

Post a Comment