Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cade's 1st Trip To The Pumpkin Patch

What a fun day! Brad & I took Cade to his 1st ever PUMPKIN PATCH!! Can you tell how excited he is!? :)
But first I had to deck him out in his Halloween outfit.


Gotta love the hat!

And these adorable socks!


Oddly enough, we could not find a pumpkin patch by our house. Didn't these things used to be on every street corner when we were kids?? Brad's mom told us about one at Strawberry Farms in Irvine. We were assuming it was just a little standard patch. Boy were we wrong! This was like nothing I had ever seen before! There was a line to park b/c the lot was so packed. We had to park pretty far away and walk. This place was a mini Disneyland. Tractor rides, corn field mazes, petting zoo, etc. We have just made our 1st family tradition. I can't wait until Cade is old enough to enjoy all of the activities! (Regretfully, I didn't get pictures of these fun activities since Cade was too young. Wish I would've taken pix though just to show you how neat this place was.)

Here we are walking in to the patch. Many of the pumpkins are still attached to the vine. They even have wheelbarrels to borrow to carry your pumpkins...






Stopping for a quick pose...






The Jacobsen team:)




Isn't it crazy how huge this place is!? I never knew anything like this existed. Brad & I felt like little kids again. We had a blast!

My handsome boys:)



This is my favorite picture! This memory will last a lifetime. Thanks for the tip Marge!

No comments:

Post a Comment