Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Random Photos...

Last week, the kids and I were invited over to Sofia's house to decorate Valentine's cookies.  Yummy!
 
I took the kiddos to Disneyland again a few days ago.  Look how happy Berkie was.  You can't see Cade because he was laying down/still asleep right when I got him out of the car.  They were perfect, just like the last trip.  I wasn't sure if I was risking it by taking them by myself again, but they were good as gold.  I think I have figured it out - when we are away from home, they get my undivided attention (no dishes, laundry, messes to clean up, etc) so everyone is happy and there are no meltdowns.  Yay for us!
 
On a ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment