Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Back To Work :(

I hate to bring it up, but I have to go back to work in 3 weeks. On the bright side, we are blessed to have family & friends to watch Cade. I feel so fortunate to be able to go to work and not have a single worry about the safety of my Pride & Joy. Thank you so much to Mimi, Bee, Marge & Gina for watching our most precious cargo:)

Speaking of work, I went in for a few hours last Friday to touch base with my sub and get things prepped for my return. Luckily, I left myself very detailed lesson plans before going on maternity leave so that it was easy to know right where I left off. While I was at work, Mimi & Cade hung out. Here they are. She even bought this cool car for Cade to ride in while at her house. Again, let me just say how blessed we are to have such great family nearby to help us out. Leaving Cade with a stranger would be way too much for me to handle. Love you Mimer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment