Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Proposal

Gina & I took the kiddos to breakfast at Ruby's yesterday. We were at the end of the Huntington Beach pier so the scenery was gorgeous. I am savoring these last few weeks home with my Angel. It was the first time sitting in a restaurant highchair, for both of them. Talk about exciting stuff! I have to laugh at this picture b/c it looks like Cade is proposing to Lizzie. Judging by this picture, I think Lizzie was totally surprised and Cade is very proud of himself for pulling it off. :) I take it she said 'yes'!

Gina's mom and my mom work together (total coincidence) so after breakfast we decided to drive the hour to their school and surprise them. Both grandma's were 'in Heaven'. They took the babies on a parade throughout the whole school to show them off. Here they are showing them to my mom's 1st grade students.
We had such a fun day. Thanks Gina & Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment