Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dorothy's 1st Birthdy Party

This weekend has been nothing but parties, parties, and more parties! Cade is starting to really love parties because of all the CAKE:)
Today was Dorothy's 1st birthday party at Irvine Regional Park. We had a great time. Here is the birthday girl in her high chair awaiting her birthday cake:) Cade with my friend (and co-worker) Shannon. We were at Shannon's bridal shower yesterday (along with Taji's 1st birthday party).



Dorothy with her mommy & daddy...


Is this a cute cake or what?!



Dorothy after her cake tasting:) I have never seen a baby dig in like she did. Too cute!


Cade's buddy Taj was at the party too! The 2 boys enjoyed the swings. It was Cade's 1st time on a swing like this. I think he loved it!! Check out his face in the pix below:)



"Look at me! I'm a big boy!"


"Push me higher, Mommy!"

"Yippee!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment