Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Eve Present

I got the BEST Mother's Day Gift today. Cade was so eager to give it to me that he just couldn't wait until tomorrow. Wonder what it was??





We were at the swap meet today and Brad was holding Cade. (FYI, Cade has been wanting me most of the time lately). All of the sudden, he looks over to me and starts to get upset. His eyes start to water and he reaches out to me with both arms outstretched and says....... "MAMA!" Brad & I both froze and looked at each other, as if to say, 'did you just hear that?' It was so exciting! I had never heard him say MAMA before and I certainly didn't think he knew that I was his mama! It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard:) And just in time for my 1st Mother's Day tomorrow.



Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms.... and an especially Happy Mother's Day to my mom.... or as Brad calls her, Pammy:)






I love you mom! I treasure our closeness. I love that you are always there for me, being my cheerleader. I love that you get me. I love that I get to see you so often since we only live an hour away. I love how much you love Cade. I love how close you are with Brad. I love that you are one of my closest friends. I love that we have such an awesome relationship. I love that we think alike. I love that we talk on the phone about 5 times a day. I just LOVE you! Now, where's my phone? I think I hear you calling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment