Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Week 17....

...and counting! It's going by much quicker this pregnancy. When preggo with Cade I watched the seconds tick by because that was all I could think about - meeting my lil' boyfriend. But this time around it is much different because we are so busy with Cade, that I sometimes forget that I am even preggo with Baby JJ (we are pretty close to choosing the name!). We are having so much fun experiencing all of Cade's 'firsts' that we don't have time to stop and count down the days till we meet JJ. Before we know it, our little precious peanut will be joining the family. It will be here before we know it and I love that it seems to be flying by so fast. We cannot wait for this little girl to meet her big brother. Her closet is already filling up with all things lace, pink, frilly and ruffle-y (sp). She will be dressed like the girliest of all girls:) We love you so much JJ Girl!

1 comment:

  1. You look so tiny! I think the second one goes by so much faster!!

    ReplyDelete