Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D.

Yep, that describes me this past week.
I have been warned about how much work we are in for once we have 2 kiddos 15 months apart..... BUT..... no one warned me about how difficult my last trimester would be with baby #2. I felt great the last few months (trimester 2), but BAM..... here comes trimester 3 and my energy is miraculously gone in an instant. It was here one second and literally gone the next.
Pregnancy is MUCH different this time around. Gone are the days when I can come home, prop my feet up, and dig into my Haagen Dazs carton.
I am now constantly chasing after Cade - aka my crazy, energizer bunny:) This wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't 7 months pregnant and constantly feeling as though I just completed a marathon. To say I am utterly exhausted and running on 'empty' would be an understatement.
I will let you in on a little secret.... I secretly count down the minutes until bedtime. Ahhh, it is at that glorious moment that I can finally kick back, give the kankles a rest, and take a deep breath. The only problem is that I only enjoy it for about 20 minutes, until I fall fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment