Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Postponed

I chickened out.... no, actually I was talked out of it by my hairdresser. I showed up for my appt this morning and was still undecided on whether to chop the ole' hair or not. I decided to let her make the call. She said, "don't do it - with 2 kids you will want the option of tying it up and not doing your hair". I was onboard with this theory.... that has been how I have lived all summer - ponytail please! Plus, I had a small hesitation on my drive over - so it seems I was on her page.
I still got it colored and trimmed (3 inches) so I feel refreshed. We will see if stay satisfied or if I get antsy again for a big change. Until then, this is my semi-new - or should I say "cleaned up" look:

No comments:

Post a Comment