Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweetest Moment Caught on Film

I walked into the living room today to find this... :)
Luckily, the camera was nearby so I could catch it on film. Such a sweet moment between father and son. Cade is so extremely lucky to have Brad for his daddy. Brad is such a hands-on dad. We all cherish him so much! He has been doing "overtime" with Cade lately so I can rest as much as possible. Today I took a nap while Cade was asleep and when I woke up, I found that I was home alone! I had outslept Cade..... so Brad took him to the park so I could continue sleeping. How did I get so lucky with not only a wonderful husband, but such an outstanding dad to Cade!?
We love you Brad and I appreciate all you do for us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment