Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Bradley Derek! Our kids are so lucky to have you as their Daddy. Thank you for all of your hard work and for being so hands-on.  We are so glad you are ours:)  You are an amazing Daddy. 
Hope you had fun yesterday at the Angel game....



And Happy Father's Day to my dad as well!  I love you so much, Dad!  You have loved me unconditionally and I have never had to question your love for me.  You made it known that Chris & I (and mom of course) were the "joys" of your days.  I love you.  Thanks for being my Daddy... and for being so darn good at it:)

1 comment:

  1. Hiii!! I was reading some of my older blog posts and comments, and found one from you :) It was right around the time I had given birth and my pain meds must have blurred my memory because I have no recelection of ever reading your comment.. lol.. Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I look forward to reading yours, and reading about your family :) From the few pictures I've seen, your kids are adorable, and I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete