Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mr. Talkative

Mr. Cade Kendall is continuing to gab.... all.the.time.
He continues to amaze us at how much he is talking.  It seems like his vocab and sentence length grows on a daily basis.  He will say things like: "I wanna go this way", or "I want my summer shoes on", or "I want fries (or "do dos" - donuts), Mommy."
He also tells us where he wants to go.  Usually it is one of these 3 options: "I wanna go Chuck E's house", "I wanna go see the Mickey show" (at Disneyland), or "I wanna go to the park."
This morning I was putting his white socks on and he said, "no Mommy.  I want my red Elmo socks on."
We just fall even more in love with this little boy every day!  I cannot believe he is going to be 2 in one more month!  He is such a goof ball.  He likes to eat his dinner and when finished, put the bowl on his head for a hat!  This was quite comical last night since he had just had a bath and the bottom of the bowl had butter in it.  Needless to say, he had greasy hair today!  Gotta love our little comedian.  Cade has a very outgoing, goofy, fun-loving personality and I could just eat him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment