Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 8, 2012

Playmates

Yesterday I had a glimpse into the future:)
I was making dinner and I heard the sweetest sound.... the kiddos playing TOGETHER! Up until this point they would interact, but they had never really "played" together. It was the sweetest thing ever! Cade was rolling balls up and down the hall and they were crawling (yes, Cade was crawling too:) after them. I heard giggles and squeals galore. I finally ran to grab my camera to video it, but of course it wasn't nearly as energetic at that point. Here is what I was able to get:

Yes, we really have "2 babies in diapers" as the clique says.
Here's to our babies being close friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment