Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Amerikids!

Cade & I had a hot date tonight! We went to see Tori's play - Amerikids - just he & I.  It was so much fun being able to focus all of my attention on my little boy.  Tori did such a great job!  She had one of the lead parts!

Tons of our family showed up for the event.  Here is my uncle Scott holding Cade as he "danced" in his seat:


Tori & Cade at the "after party" :)  Cade was so wound up... I was nervous he would never go to bed!  Luckily, he passed out on the car ride home.  Between Tori and the big boy cousins, Cade had the time of his life!

I just love our family! We are 100% there for each other.  Some drove an hour to be there for Tori's play.  You rock Tori!  You did such a great job tonight!  Cade might just be your #1 fan.... your groupie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment