Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Favorite Little People

I love that I am home early enough every day to take my little lovebugs to the park.  These 2 crack me up.  I was pushing Cade on the swing today and he kept saying, "Higher Mommy!".  Every time I would give him a push I would say, "Stinker Bug!"    And soon, he started replying back, "Tinker Boog".  I just love this age.  He is so silly and repeats everything. 
Cade is talking like crazy!  Everyday he says something new that amazes Brad & I.  He is talking in crazy, long sentences too.  Many people comment on how much he talks.  I giggle and say, "I wonder who it gets it from".... since I am a chatterbox.  Right now he is telling me, "Mommy, I wanna get the ball".... this is because he just threw it over the railing and it is now downstairs.  Ha!

His newest, and my favorite is: "Hold you Mommy!"  This melts me into complete mush.  
He also loves his sister and she adores him back.  All he has to do is look in her general direction and her whole face lights up.  Berks gets the BIGGEST smile on her face when she looks at her big brother.  I just LOVE this and am trying to enjoy it because soon enough the fights will begin, I'm sure. :)
Mr. Cade still looks like this pretty much all the time:

Yep, he still smiles all.day.long.

Yesterday, I took the kiddos to Target and Cade HAD to have this football.  I hesitated since he has about 5,379 balls already, but I ended up caving and buying it for him.  How do you say 'no' to that little face and sweet voice??  I guess it was money well spent.  He loved it so much and could not wait to show Daddy when he got home from work.  He also slept with the ball in his crib!!!  So darn cute.

 

He often asks where daddy is. I tell him that daddy is at work and he says, "why?" I tell him that daddy works to "make money". So now when he asks why daddy is at work I say, "you know this Cade. Why is daddy working?" He says, "to make-a the money."   I just love this kid.   He melts me!

As for this little "pumpkin" (as Daddy calls her), she is just as cute as can be as well. She seems to think I am very funny (which pumps my ego since she is the only one who thinks this:). I can get this girl to giggle hysterically. In fact, wait for a video coming soon.... it is classic.

Berkley is now crawling so she is much more interactive.  I love playing with her - she now "gets it" more.  She loves to crawl to various toys and check things out.  This is so neat to watch her explore.... however, it doesn't last too long, because her big bro soon comes over and takes the toy away from her.  Funny that he has wanted nothing to do with some of these toys for quite some time.... but now that sissy wants them, he suddenly shows interest.  Ahhhh, sibling rivalry has begun:)

We love these two so much!  We have to hold ourselves back from squeezing them too hard:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment