Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Reminiscing....

I often look back over the blog to see where Cade was at and what he was doing when he was Berkley's age.  This keeps me on track on what she should be doing (or close enough).  It's funny how quickly I forget... especially since he was her age just 15 short months ago. 
Looking back makes me realize just how quickly time flies!  It seems like forever ago that he was her age, learning the things that she is now experiencing.
Upon looking back today, I found this picture - taken when Cade was 6 months old.  This is my very favorite picture ever taken of him.  He is such my little boyfriend:)  I just can't help grinning right back at my favorite little boy!
It was interesting to see that Cade got his 1st tooth at 7.5 months.  And here Berks is not quite 7 months and she already has 3 teeth!  The 2 bottom and 1 on top just broke through!

No comments:

Post a Comment