Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Money for Ba Ba

Cade's newest thing is wanting money so that he can put it in the piggy bank... but not just ANY piggy bank.... he wants to put it in "Ba Ba's piggy bank".  "Ba Ba" (baby) is what he calls Berkley.
The other day Brad gave him some coins and then took his piggy bank off of the shelf and put it on the floor so Cade could put the coins in.  After a few coins, Cade pointed up to Berkley's bank and said, "Ba Ba piggy bank!"  So Brad took hers down, and Cade evened up the score by sharing his money with his little sister.  It was the cutest thing ever!

But it does get better... the next day I found a nickel and I showed Cade what I found. Of course he said, "piggy bank!" So we went into their room and I asked "which piggy bank?" He pointed to Berkley's bank and said, "Ba Ba piggy bank!" I said, "Are you sure? You only have 1 coin." He nodded and sure enough he dropped that nickel right in Berkie's bank. I beamed with pride. I so love this little boy so much. I can only hope that sharing will continue when it comes to the toys! :) Hey, you win some and you lose some right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment