Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch 2012

Yesterday was a fun day!  We packed up the gang and met up with the Torres' for some pumpkin patch fun.


Whenever Cade & Sofia see each other, they always run up and do this:
And then they quickly ran over to check out the pumpkins.
Ha!  Cade then proceeded to kick his "like a soccer ball" and dribble it "like a basketball".
Daddy with his little girlfriend:)

These next 2 shots were cute ideas, however, I couldn't get everyone to look my way.
 
It's so neat to go to a real pumpkin patch where they are grown right there!
 

 

 
The crew:)

Me and my boyfriend, my main man, my main dwayne:)
The boys....
And the girls...
The Torres'...

Until  next year Tanaka Farms!  See ya in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment