Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fashion Show

This post is pretty much for my mom. Mom, here are some pics so you can see Berkie's cute outfit from yesterday.  I thought she looked like a little teenager in her jeggings, top and cardigan.

It was hard to get a pic of her because she kept doing this (below).  I would take a few steps back to get a picture and she would giggle and throw herself onto me with arms wide open.  It was so darn cute.
And then this morning as I was loading her pics onto the blog, Cade came over, took one look and said, "I want a picture of ME, Mommy!"  So here we go... one of the little dude :)
And yes, mom he has no shirt or socks on, I know.  Believe me,  I tried.  The kid is refusing this morning.  Gotta pick our battles, right??  But yes, I did get him to eat his breakfast at least. :)
Oh, and PS.  Berkie has a cold.  No, not because she has no socks on.... she is actually all bundled up.
So now everyone got to be involved in my mom and my conversation.  Ha!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment