Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Carving - Um, Maybe Next Year :)

We knew Berks was too small, so we just put her in her high chair and pushed her up to the table to watch the fun.... with a few snacks of course:)
Cade was really into it at first and liked to pull the 'guts' out.....
I then tried to get a picture of him with Brad as they were working on their masterpiece, but I was a bit late.  Cade was over it after about 5 minutes... ha ha!  So, guess who ended up getting the duty of making the face??  Yep, yours truly.  And remember, I'm a math teacher.... which means I don't have a creative bone in my body.  So yeah, I did the ole' standard pumpkin face :)
And this is where Cade ended up... coloring at his table.
Hopefully next year Cade might be a bit more interested and Berkie will be the one at the coloring table:)  What would we do without our loves??  They sure make life fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment