Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Beach Day

A few days after Disneyland my brother, SIL, and nephew came over for a fun day at the beach.  My aunt Nancy and cousin Tori came too!  We had so much fun.  I didn't get too many pictures though.  I was busy playing 'lifeguard' :)

Here is one of the beach beauty in her cute itsy bitsy bikini :)

Daddy gave the boys (Cade and Brennan) some surf (aka boogie board) lessons :)  They LOVED it!!


The boy cousins:
All 3 cousins :)
We had so much fun with them at the beach that when they left for the 30 min drive to my parents' house, the kids and I decided to follow them and stay for dinner.  We swam in the pool and then had some snacks while watching TV.
Out of order, but one more shot of Berkley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment