Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's Summer!

...and we have been busy. I have majorly slacked with this blog. In fact, I thought I was done blogging... however, then I realized that I wasn't doing anything with the pictures I was taking.  So, in an effort to keep documenting our lives, here we go.  We have a lot of catching up to do!

Brad and I went to the river with friends.  As always, we had a blast!  Here is a fun shot.  Girl shooting guns in her bikini :)
Here is one of my favorite photos of Miss Berkley :)
Of course, we have hit up Disney quite a few times....

 Cade & I making funny faces :)  He might not look like me, but this little boy definitely has his Mama's personality!


 Nap time!
 These next 2 pictures are some top favorites of Berkie.

 LOVE when I catch these 2 holding hands in the back of the car.

 Lego store...
 Chick Fil A.
 Playing in the fountains at The Irvine Spectrum.
 Hanging out with Miss Marley in lululemon:)
 Fun at Fashion Island.

 Katie came out for her summer visit from Oregon!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new updates. Berks is sooooo cute. I can't get over how big she is getting.

    ReplyDelete