Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Cade's 3rd Birthday Party

I had decided that this year I was going to do very little in the birthday party department.  The kids are so young and don't really 'get it' if I don't go all out.  I figured pretty soon I won't be able to get away with it, so I might as well give myself an easy year.

So for Cade's 3rd birthday we went to Chuck E Cheese with mostly family and a few friends from school.  We bought a few pizzas, brought in a cake and balloons from Albertsons and called it a day.  It was super easy, enjoyable (since I wasn't doing any of the work!!!) and I think fun was had by all.  Cade LOVED it which means it was PERFECT.

Daddy and Berkley
Cade's aunt Dana and cousin Skylar
Brad and my coworker/friend Nana and Casey
My cousin Steph and Nash
My mom (Mimi) and Berkley

Love this pic!  Too bad Berkley was off running around. :(


Cade had been asking me for months to have a "firetruck cake"
This was perfect since uncle Chris gave him a fireman hat :)


It was so funny because as we were singing to him he kept trying to lick the cake.  Hey, then he could claim the whole thing for himself!  Smart boy :)
Berkley and Chuck E

When Chuck E came to sing with our party, it was a blast!  We were at a dance party with the kids going absolutely nuts.  So fun!!  Chuck E even told me how fun our group was :)
The cutest cousins...

Here's to another great year!  We love you SO VERY MUCH, baby doll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment