Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am IN LOVE with another man!

Brad and I went to get a 3D ultrasound a few days ago. It is so awesome how clear this picture is of him. Of course I am bias, but I think he is the cutest, most handsome, sweetest baby boy ever! I already have this picture framed and Brad and I stare at it every chance we get. We still cannot believe we (well God actually) created this miracle inside my tummy. Cade is moving around more and constantly reminding me that he is hanging out with me all day. It makes my day when I feel my little monkey doing somersaults. It is crazy to love him so much already and we haven't even met him yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment