Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!!

So tomorrow is the BIG DAY!! We get to find out whether we are having a little man or a little angel girl. We cannot wait! Wish me luck sleeping tonight, because last night was a joke. I could not stop thinking about the big day... I tossed and turned all night. I can only assume that tonight will be worse. I cannot believe that in less than 24 hours we will know what our family addition will be. Okay Baby J.... work with us on this one... show us the goods, please:) We LOVE you so much! Mommy and Daddy are going to have the Doctor write your gender on a card and then we will find out over dinner tomorrow night. Only YOU know the big surprise right now.... ahhhh, tell us, tell us!

xoxoxoxoxo,
Mommy

P.S. Here is a new pic of you in my belly. It was taken today after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment