Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Little Man at 18 weeks

I am a bit technologically challenged, and could not figure out how to get these ultrasound pix posted. I can use Adobe no problem, but for some reason this blog won't use that format. I finally ran to Kinko's today so I could get these posted and show off our little miracle. The technician pushed some button that made his eyes look popped out.... it looks kinda strange, but nonetheless, he is still my handsome buddy. :) This is a pic of Cade rubbing his eye. His head is on the right side and that is his arm rubbing his eye. Poor guy must be so tired from his mommy working so hard on getting his nursery all set up.


No comments:

Post a Comment