Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wasting No Time

After hearing the news, I decided I needed to shop NOW:) It was an EMERGENCY! Our little Cade Man had no clothes! I bought a bunch of cute outfits and started filling the closet. What fun that was! Then I decided it was time to start planning the nursery. I can't decide.... what do you think? The 1st one shows a few green and brown fabrics that would be made into a patchwork style bedding set. I love the colors for a baby!This surfer set is just an idea - not the exact set. It seems more for little boys, than a baby... although I like it too.


What's your vote?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mich! I LOVE the green/brown idea. Check out one of my fav blogs www.younghouselove.com for some other ideas. They post a lot of room makeovers, nursery ideas, etc. Congrats on the little boy!

    xoxo

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete