Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cade's 1st Day of School

Today was our 1st day of school at work. While I did not have to go since I am on maternity leave, I decided to go and bring Cade so that I could meet the students and introduce myself (and the Little Man). That way when I return to work they will have already met me.

This is the beginning of 1st period as the students are coming into class. Cade did great and took it all in:) After school was over I had to attend CPR training with the staff to keep myself current. My grandma, Mimi (Cade's Great Grandma, Mimso) offered to watch Cade. She lives less than a mile from work so it was perfect for me to run him over.

I was loving on him before leaving to go back to school, and this is what happened...
What a fun day Cade and Mimso had together! Look at all those toys!

Here she is!! Mimso in action! With 7 kids of her own, she is a pro.






This is the smile I got before smooching him as I walked out the door. It is so hard to be away from him. It feels so strange without my little sidekick right beside me. Luckily, it was only for a few hours.
Thanks so much, Mimi! I love that Cade gets to spend time with his 'Mimiso'. It is much easier to leave him knowing he is with family. We are so grateful for your help:) Cade loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Cade is TOO cute! It was a neat idea to take him to meet one of your classes (and a great photo op with Mimso!)!

    ReplyDelete