Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

On The Road Again

It's official! I am back to hitting the pavement. It was my 1st day home with Cade so I decided to go on a 5 mile run this morning. I was a bit nervous that we would get halfway there and he would start crying... but nope! He liked it. The movement soothes him.

We started on this running path to get to..... The beach! Easy on the eyes, eh? It is so easy to run when this is the view.
Taking a breather for a quick pic...
Surprisingly, Cade only slept for about 10 minutes of the run. I thought he would sleep the whole time. Instead, he just kicked back and we chit chatted along the way. I think passer-bys thought I was talking to myself:)


Good job running partner! You did a good job motivating me:) I think I will keep you around as my trainer:) I can't wait to hit the road again with you! Muah.


No comments:

Post a Comment