Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

'Date DAY' Is The New 'Date NIGHT'

Pre-Cade, Brad and I always had our standing Friday night Date Night. Every Friday we would go to Chronic Cantina and sit on the patio while enjoying our dinner. Now that we have our Little Man, we have changed it up a bit. Date NIGHTS have turned into Date DAYS! And instead of just the 2 of us, it is now the 3 of us:) We also had to change the place since our beloved Chronic has closed. After many test runs at various restaurants trying to find the best fajitas as well as a great ambiance, we have chosen our new hot spot. It is nothing fancy... just our nearby Acapulco. But it is perfect for us!

This is the patio... it reminds us of Cabo. LOVE it! Kinda funny that we were the only ones outside for a few minutes... by the time we left it was pretty crowded. Being outside is great in case Cade starts to get fussy.

Enjoying a refreshing margarita....
Am I lucky or what!? I get not 1, but 2 HOT men on my date!! Who else can say that!? :)


I love my boys and our Date Days! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment