Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Angel Game Date Day

My aunt Beth (or "Bee" as I call her) offered to watch Cade over night. This was perfect b/c Brad & I had tickets for the Angel game. We planned on taking Cade, which meant we would probably only last about an hour. But when Bee offered to take Cade, we thought this would be a perfect opportunity for Brad & I to have a fun date! So we dropped Cade off and off we went. We were more than excited to have a date with just 'us'.
Here we are upon arriving at the game....

The view from our seats....


Our walk through the parking lot on our way back to the car...
Proof that Berkley was with this.... :)
Thanks Bee & Scott (and my cousins Nat & Blake) for watching Cade. Being that I am 9 months preggo (and feeling like I am 19 months!) it was such a nice, relaxing break. It was strange to actually sit for 2 hrs straight without having to get up and chase Mr. Cade:) Today was such a TREAT! We love you... and so does Caders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment