Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Perks of Working Part Time

Now that I am only working part time this year, I am excited to get more time with the munchkins. Cade & I are taking advantage of this next month where we get one-on-one time before Berkley arrives and joins the party. I am loving our daily dates:) I truly cherish this special mommy & son time.
Today we walked down to the community pool and swam for about 30 minutes. It was 85 degrees in the house (we have no air living by the beach) so it felt great to cool down. Our our way back we stopped at the park for some play time. See for yourself..... do you think Cade had fun on our date!?

We then came home where I gave Cade a bath and we had some ice cream. What do you think of his post bath, messy 'do?? :)I just love my lil' boyfriend to pieces!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment