Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cade's 1st Shiner & My Social Butterfly

Cade came home from daycare with his very 1st shiner on Thursday. Poor guy. He was running and ran right into something.
It looked much worse initially. but I forgot to take a pic until this morning. Here it looks much better. My poor monkey:(
Moving on.... have I told you we got a new pet? Yep, we got a new butterfly.... a social butterfly that is! I thought I was social, but this guy puts me to shame! We go on walks and he waves to E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E.! Even cars that drive by. And then when they pass us, he waves 'bye bye'. He might look like his daddy, but he sure has mommy's personality. We just love our little friendly boy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment