Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Long Overdue Date Night!

I got such a great surprise Friday night! I was home in my pjs with the kids and Brad had left to go hit a few golf balls. He was only gone 15 minutes when he called. He asked if I wanted to go on a date. I said, "of course! But when?" He said, "Tonight! I just called my mom and she said she will come babysit." I was beyond excited! I kicked off my pjs and put myself together and off we went about 2 hours later. We had such a great time. Thank you so much Margie for watching the kids!

He started off at Blue Beet. They have live music and it was just what we needed. To sit and chat with some entertainment as well. This was my try and our self portrait.Then the bartender saw I needed help and he got this... pretty good, huh?
Thanks to this guy.... (I figured I'd repay the favor and take his pic too:)
After all, he poured these for us:

Here is the live entertainment. His name is Kenny Hake and boy was he good. Brad & I both loved him.
We came home to find this:) So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment