Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Random

So, our little Picasso is at it again... only not on paper this time! Yep, we now have crayon on our oven. I better get to cleaning that off tonight. So yeah, that's yellow art work on the black window, but umm, I can't say that much for the silver part.... that's just plain dirty. Don't judge... at this point, we are just lucky that the oven gets used since we are so crazy busy with these 2 stinkers. :) These next few shots of Berkley were so cute. I couldn't choose a favorite so I thought I'd show you all of them.


Berks is not yet too fond of tummy time. She does a good job, but frankly I think she would rather just sit there and look cute. She doesn't want to work too hard yet:) I am trying to teach her that she can't rely on her looks to get by... hee hee! Love ya Berkie girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment