Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 Whole Months!

Today is Cade's half birthday...aka his 'un-birthday'. Can you believe it? We can't!
He had a Doc appt a few days ago and we got his stats:
Height: 27.5 inches (86.43 percentile)
Weight: 15 lbs 12.7 oz (21.53 percentile) His birthday sweet treats...





Along with turning 6 months, we have had some 'firsts'. He can now ride is his stroller without his car seat! He loves it since he can now look around, but I miss seeing his little face looking back at me.



He is now eating his baby food fruits & veggies 3x per day.
And.... his crib has been lowered. It now looks like a 'big boy bed'.
Happy 6 month birthday, Buddy! I can't believe how much you have grown already, and what a big boy you are. Your little personality is blooming and I absolutely ADORE the little man you have become. You are such a blast and I cherish every moment I get to spend with you. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I am very sad (yet grateful for the 6 months I DID get with you at home). I am going to miss our daily adventures together. Just promise me one thing.... you will not forget your Mommy while I am away at work. I love you SO MUCH, Monkey. I can't wait to rush over to pick you up tomorrow as soon as the bell rings. Know I will be thinking about you every single second.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment