Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cherished Weekends

I live for the weekends! Now that I am working, the weekends are cherished more than ever. It is such a special time to spend with my Little Monkey.
Yesterday, I put Cade in his jumper while I was drying my hair. It seemed oddly quiet so I walked out to check on him. This is what I found.... so sad, huh? The little guy was so tired that he fell asleep mid-jump! I picked him up, took him to bed, and waited for him to wake up. After his nap, we did a little bit of this. Check out what a good 'sitter' he is. That's ma' boy:)
Then we headed over to my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday. Happy Birthday Dad! Cade was so excited to spend Poppy's birthday with him:)

The girls went on a little walk while Dad and Brad stayed in to watch golf. Nat was in charge of pushing Cade. She did an excellent job. Caders loves his Nanners!



Tori put her rollerblades to work during our walk. That's my mom behind her.



Here's the man of the hour. Well, actually the birthday boy was the man of the hour.... but still. They can share:)






Nat & I mid walk....
Waiting on dinner... Nat in action with her buddy.


It's cake time! Judging by the number of candles, Dad must be 3:) He liked that.


I love this picture. Dad and Cade are smiling SO big at one another.

Blew all the candles out! Not hard when there's only 3, right?!

One last pic to leave you with. My boys sawing logs. Aren't they just so cute?! I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment