Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Toughest Job I Have Ever Had

I have been back to work for 2 weeks now. I now have 2 jobs.... job #1 is teaching math & job #2 is taking care of my Little Monkey. In all honesty, I think job #1 is easier. Who would've thought?
I was nervous about the morning (ie. trying to get Cade out of the house), but that part turns out to be the easy part. The hard/tiring part comes once I get home from job #1. Pre-Cade I came home, made dinner, and then sat on the couch with either the remote control or my favorite gossip mag. Boy how things have changed. Now my night looks like this:
feed Cade a bottle
play with Cade
bathe Cade
play some more
feed Cade his dinner of solid foods
unpack & repack Cade's daycare bag
unpack & repack by gym bag
unload dishwasher/reload dishwasher
put Cade to bed at 7:15pm
feed the dogs
make dinner for Brad & I
Finally sit on the couch for 30 minutes
Sleepwalk to bed....you get the picture.
Don't jump to conclusions here... I am not complaining. I am merely stating how tired I am at the end of the day. Seeing that little face smiling back at me makes it all worth it. If I am stressed/frustrated/etc. all I have to do is get one look at that little boy and my heart melts in 1.5 seconds:) I thank God daily for giving Brad & I the best gift ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment