Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Going Commando...

Too funny....

This morning was my 1st morning back to the gym. Alarm went off at 3:45am and I was out the door. Brad assured me last night that he "had the morning shift covered". He was fully confident that he could get Cade up and out of the house on his own. (Did I score an awesome hubby or what?)

So Brad did just that... he got Cade up and drove him over to Mimi's house. I was planning to meet them there at 7am, right after my work out. That way I could hang with our Peanut for a half hour before heading to work. I got there, Brad headed off to work, and I hung around for my pre-planned half hour. I then smooched my little boy and was work-bound.

Not even 5 minutes later I get a call from Mimi. Here are her exact words:
"I picked Cade up after you left and he was soaked. So soaked that even my shirt soaked through just from holding him. So I laid him down to change him.... when I unzipped his pajamas to change his diaper, I saw that he wasn't even wearing a diaper!"

Hee hee.... I got a good chuckle out of that one. I went into work, found Brad in the copy room - along with many other teachers - and had to tell the story. Needless to say, it spread like wildfire amongst the staff and poor Brad was teased about it most of the day.

Too cute.... I still stand by my thought that Brad gets the "Father of the Year" award. He amazes me everyday... he is so good with Cade and I absolutely LOVE to watch him interact with his son. I can only hope that Cade turns out just like his Daddy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment