Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Steph's Shower

I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few from my cousin Steph's baby shower.

Here is my grandma "Mimi" (in the middle) and her 4 daughters. From L to R: Pam (my mom), aunt Janet (Steph's mom), Mimi, aunt Beth, and aunt Nancy. My aunts are HUGE helps with Cade. They spoil him to pieces.Here is Mimi again with a few of her grand-daughters. From L to R: Kayla, me, Mimi, Natalie, and the Mommy-to-be, Steph:) Steph is not finding out whether she is having a girl or a boy... it is killing us! We can't wait to find out in just 3 short weeks!

Cade was getting fussy at the end b/c he was so tired. My aunt Jen (married to my mom's brother) was the Baby Whisperer and got him to sleep:) Thanks Jen!
P.S. Jen makes the BEST homemade red velvet cupcakes.... if you ever need some... give her a call:)


Told ya she is The Baby Whisperer:)
What a fun day! Bee, you did a great job, as always:) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had fun! Wish I could have been there too! :)

    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete