Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And.... He's Off!

Cade has been crawling for a few weeks now. I finally remembered to catch it on tape:) Here you can see our Little Monkey in action. While it is the cutest thing to see, it sure makes things A LOT more difficult now. He crawls so fast and within a matter of seconds he will crawl across the room and pull himself up to the standing position. His balance is not perfect yet, so he sometimes falls down when in the standing position. This is why we cannot leave his side - or at least try not to. I find myself chasing him around the house while trying to brush my teeth, make a bottle, etc.

I know, I know.... "they are strong and can 'handle a tumble or two'..." regardless, I cannot sit back and let my precious angel hit his sweet head. Maybe I will be a bit more relaxed when Baby JJ hits this milestone...?? Until then... I will stop one step shy of getting Cade a helmet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment