Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Invention.... Welcome To Fruit!

I couldn't make my mind up about this gadget. After eyeing it at the store numerous times, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a whirl. You put fruit in it, and Cade can suck the juices out without choking on the big chunks of fruit. Here is the gizmo in it's case.... Now uncased (is that a word??).... with a mandarin orange inside....

What do you think? Does my little taste tester like it? Even though his face looks otherwise, he actually did really like it. This picture was his initial reaction. It was very new so he wasn't sure about this new taste.
He even held it himself:) I am petrified about the Mister Man choking, so I have not given him many finger foods. This is at least a step in the right direction. I wonder how he will like the apples, strawberries, mango, etc!?

No comments:

Post a Comment