Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Our Weekend (& Some Firsts!)

We went to church this morning even though it was freezing and raining on and off. Cade looked like such a little man in his khakis and button down, pin-striped shirt:) Check out his 2 teeth. I think he was trying to show them off in this picture :) The boys posing for a quick pic before heading out the door...

For dinner I made some mashed potatoes for Cade to try. (No, not homemade! C'mon, you know I don't cook! They were the boxed mashed taters:) Just like his daddy, Cade turned his nose up at them. I guess I am outnumbered in this house and the only one who likes potatoes.
This is one of my favorite pictures! This was actually taken last weekend when I was in Oregon visiting Katie. Brad took Cade down to the pier to watch the Newport Beach Lifeguard Try-Outs on Saturday. Brad used to be a NB Lifeguard and his best friends (and brother) are all lifeguards. Here is Cade 'driving' the lifeguard truck with Brad's buddy, Mike. Soon enough, Cade will really be driving the truck!


Who is this big boy riding in the cart, and where is my baby!? While running errands on Saturday we decided to try Cade in the cart. I was nervous that he would wiggle and try to get out, but he did great! Geez, he is growing up way too fast right before my eyes:(
Well, it's Sunday night.... where did the weekend go? Why can't the work week fly by this fast? Here's to a quick week so I can be home with my baby again all weekend! I hope everyone stays dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment